Passenger car was
built in 1902 in the West Philadelphia shops of the Pennsylvania
Railroad. There were 600 built that year and this is their last
remaining one. After service with the Pennsy it was sold to The
Canadian National Railroad. Finally in 1975, The Henry Ford Museum
in Detroit gave it to our museum. We are working on its Restoration.