is a 1920 yard locomotive built by the American Locomotive works.
It worked in Syracuse, New York until 1950 then for a short time
elsewhere and finally it just and rusted away. The Museum obtained
it in 2002 and has restored it to look like an engine of the 1890’s.
It never actually ran on the Pennsylvania Railroad.
||--- (610) 459 4183